Our team is growing fast..! We are a high-energy, financially secure organization committed to raising the standards in our industry. We are offering a high integrity individual an opportunity to accelerate their career path in the fastest growing industry in the nation.
As a member of the Tryke Cultivation Team, you will gain a full understanding of the state-of-the-art cultivation process. You will perform day-to-day finished products operations with primary responsibility over raw plant material trimming and finished products packaging. Every day is a different challenge and you will be looked at to ensure the highest consistent quality. You are a team player, with a high initiative to work on your own. You are able to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
At Tryke Companies we put our people first. Associates are offered benefit programs that include medical and dental insurance, vision, a retirement plan and paid time off (PTO) and holidays.
- Trim and process raw plant material and maintain finished products work flow.
- Weighing with precision, speed and efficiency.
- Documentation and record-keeping.
- Trim and packaging room cleaning and maintenance.
- Basic equipment calibration, inspections and maintenance.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment.
- Adhere to company standards and operating procedures.
- Pursues educational opportunities to enhance job knowledge.
- This position will require the applicant to routinely sit, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, and bend for up to 8 hours. Position requires the occasional lifting of objects in excess of 25 lbs.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must not have been convicted of any felony offenses pursuant to state statutes.
DESIRED QUALITIES & SKILLS
- Energetic, respectful and trustworthy.
- Ability to execute techniques repetitively with consistent results.
- Good documentation, inventory and organizational skills.
- Excellent follow through skills, attention to detail, and ability to work within time constraints.
- Working knowledge in agriculture and/or horticulture practices is not required but is a plus.
If you feel you have these qualities and skills, you have an amazing opportunity to join a leader in one of the most exciting industries today!