Social Media ManagerFull Time PuraEarth posted 2 weeks ago
was founded in 2016 with the mission of providing the cleanest, highest quality Craft Cannabis Products so you can feel less like your burdens and more like yourself. Since then, we have been hyper-focused on not only developing the best products the Cannabis Industry has to offer but fostering a community of like-minded individuals who share these same core values.
We are looking for a energetic and personable Social Media Manager/Specialist who can apply their skill set and experience to take over our social media platforms and help us rapidly grow and foster a loyal and focused community. The right candidate will have a can-do attitude, is willing to take and implement feedback, and will engage with their work and hold themselves responsible for the success of their efforts.
Our employees are our greatest asset so for the right candidate, we offer 90% Employer Paid Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance.
Responsibilities for our Social Media Manager/Specialist will include:
- Create engaging content and interact consistently online with relevant audiences
- Daily management of all social media platforms; this includes monitoring, content creation, reputation management (rapid response) and customer service.
- Ability to convert social media traffic into sales leads, the ability to increase social traffic and engagement.
- Develop, execute, and leverage social media efforts to increase brand awareness.
- Engage with influencers and coordinate with them to further promote our brand and mission
- Stay up to date with the ever-changing social media landscape; this includes keeping up with current trends, being aware of algorithm changes, and complying with platform specific policies and best practices
- Maintain a consistent system of measurement, reporting and evaluation of social media initiatives; analyze and report monthly on brand’s social media presence and progress
- Demonstrate strong reporting skills.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Remain highly organized, flexible, and able to react well to immediate issues with attention to detail and deadlines.
- Manage time and prioritize work.
- Be motivated to go beyond the job description to ensure you are growing and expanding our reach
Education / Experience:
- Proficient in using Social Media Platforms, including Instagram, Facebook and Youtube
- Proficient in Social Media Management Software
- Must have experience managing a company’s entire social media presence
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Instagram: 3 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative