Our team is growing fast! We are a leader in our industry. We are a high-energy, financially secure organization committed to raising the standards in our industry. We are offering a high integrity individual with previous experience in armed security, military, or law enforcement an opportunity to join us and become a key member of our security team. We put our people first.
Must have previous experience in military or law enforcement and armed security.
Each Security Team Member is responsible for providing protection and leadership to ensure the security of our personnel, guests, products and facilities. The Security Team Member will actively maintain and monitor security systems and procedures, personnel, and of all activities required therein to create and promote a disciplined company culture of security awareness.
At Tryke Companies we put our people first. Associates are offered benefit programs to include medical and dental insurance, vision and paid time off (PTO) and holidays.
- Secure and protect our personnel, products and facilities.
- Assist in maintaining a best in class security program including systems, processes, internal controls, and regular dashboard level reporting to senior management.
- Keep Director of Security advised of the status of security affairs and of potential risks and concerns.
- Effectively manage and provide disciplined, intuitive leadership in potentially volatile situations or in the event of a crisis.
- Be a team player and provide support to all company personnel.
- Regularly monitor and maintain all company security and surveillance systems, policies and procedures.
- Maintain a regular log of reports by recording observations, information, incidents, and surveillance activities.
- Frequently patrol and inspect the property to identify and mitigate security issues.
- Monitor entrance/exit criteria and protocols for company facility.
- Train and review on a regular basis all security policies, protocols and procedures to maintain a highly ready and prepared status.
- Maintain relationships and initiate calls for response when needed from local law enforcement and emergency agencies.
- Conduct or support investigations as necessary including interviewing witnesses, obtaining signatures, and providing incident reports to senior management.
- Work closely with Director of Security to educate all company personnel on security protocols and promote a heightened security awareness.
- Assist in preventing losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; coordinating with local law enforcement to respond to any security issue.
- Must have previous experience in military or law enforcement and armed security.
- Must not have been convicted of any felony offenses pursuant to state statutes.
- Will be subject to random drug testing and extensive background check.
- Able to stand/sit/walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to work outside during the summer months and/or during inclement weather.
- Scheduling flexibility.
DESIRED SKILLS, QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- High moral standards
- Embrace Change – Not resistant or afraid of change. Must be responsive and adaptable to situations and/or circumstances that are different from day to day.
- Take Time to Connect with Guests and Each Other – Quickly build rapport and establish personal relationships with guests and team members. Be considerate of others and promote an atmosphere of team work.
- Have a Positive Outlook with Your Job, Our Guests, and Yourself – Feel good about yourself and the contributions you make to the company.
- Think Quality – Provide a high level of service; maintain high standards and work hard to get it right the first time. Identify possible difficulties and present solutions.
- Be a Positive Representative for Tryke Companies at All Times – Be upbeat, cheerful and smile during interaction with guests, vendors, business partners, and team members.
- Redefine the Concept of Team – Break down the barriers between departments and get involved.
- Think Outside of Your Comfort Zone – Live outside of your comfort zone. Make decisions. Move forward. Understand that doing things differently can be uncomfortable, but necessary to grow. Accept challenging opportunities.
- Over Communicate – Maintains open lines of communication. Speaks confidently and fluently. Talks at the correct pace and level. Is understandable. Holds others’ attention when speaking. Elicits necessary information to fully understand the needs, problems, and motives of guests.
- Extensive knowledge or experience with security and loss prevention practices surveillance.
- Effectively manage crises and work well under pressure.
- Candidate must maintain attention to detail.
- Be discretionary and maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Good verbal and written abilities to provide clear and concise reporting.