Tipsy Turtle is adding a team member as a Sales Associate to assist in developing dispensary relationships.
Our savory and sweet infused edibles are perfectly formulated for accurate dosing and desireable flavor. Dispensaries will love the easy explaination of these traditional treats and the patient will enjoy the options that satisfy their need for relief… and chocolate!
The Sales Representative will enjoy sharing our products with purchasing managers of dispensaries and creating lasting communication connections for re-orders.
Compensation is based on production in addition to a generous hourly wage.
Some things to expect:
- Free samples to get started
- Free marketing literature
- No inventory purchase requirements
- Qualified leads to get you in front of qualified prospects
- Technology support
- A supportive management team
- A fun and rewarding atmosphere
Are you the right fit for us?
• Happy and coachable with a history of success in previous role
• Competitive and goal oriented
• Have the ability to develop and maintain relationships with local organizations
• Are self-motivated and dedicated
• High-energy, results-oriented personality with a positive attitude and approach
• Love and desire to help the community
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit
Requirements Basic Qualifications:
• Sales and/or merchandising experience
• Ability to climb, reach, bend, rotate, stoop, carry, and lift up to 50 pounds
• Reside within the assigned territory
• High school diploma or GED
• Previous CPG and/or retail experience is strongly desired
• Experience making effective sales presentations using professional negotiation skills
• Good organizational and planning skills needed (to maintain a set schedule of accounts)
• Ability to follow instructions and have a keen attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work well independently and excel in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to build effective relationships Additional Details
• Must reside within the specified geographic territory (ideally will live in the center of the territory)
• Must have dependable transportation
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to show proof of insurance