At Nature’s Medicines, we are in the business of improving people’s lives. We bring our purpose to life by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence, and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. As a team that connects, enlightens, and empowers, Nature’s Medicines is looking for people who are inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. If you too would like to improve people’s lives, we’d like to learn more about you.
WHY NATURE’S MEDICINES:
The Nature’s Medicines is defined by our people. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Nature’s Medicines is a great place to be:
- Competitive pay
- Attractive insurance benefits and options
- Paid time off
- Professional development and workplace happiness initiatives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Nature’s Medicines success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us.
The Regional Manager-Arizona will report directly to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for direct oversight of all retail operations and teams in the Arizona market. This position will provide overall direction and will deliver financial target and be instrumental in achieving all company initiatives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Primary contact for all business locations within the designated territory, both internally and externally.
- Assist the Director of Operations and/or COO in the entire operation of the designated market retail locations.
- Ensure all dispensary operations are in constant compliance with all state cannabis laws.
- Responsible to ensure that all books, reports and certificates required by law are kept on file and updated appropriately by liaising with the compliance team.
- Deliver on all short-term and long-term goals for the assigned territory.
- Assist with interviewing, hiring and subsequent supervision of all staff.
- Assist in any corrective/disciplinary action and terminations.
- Responsible for making sure all security procedures are in place and functioning appropriately.
- Ensure all staff members are properly trained and motivated.
- Ensures every customer receives the total customer experience by ensuring all customers have a quality experience before, during and after leaving the dispensaries.
- Review all inspection reports and notices and ensure any instance are properly remedied.
- Ensure weekly work schedules for all assigned locations are functioning smoothly.
- Ensure all inventory levels are adequately stocked and orderly by liaising closely with the inventory team.
- Provide support to all dispensary managers, assistant managers and staff when needed.
- Upholding all company policies and procedures and ensuring all staff are adhering to all policies, procedures and SOP’s.
- Analyze business performance and develop action plans (weekly and quarterly) to improve performance where necessary to achieve targets.
- Set monthly goals and stretch goals for each location.
- Ongoing coaching and developing of team members to deliver individual and team targets and objectives.
- Ensure consistent communication amongst all staff.
- Ensure the smooth operation of retail floor, including pre-order efficiency by working closely with all team members.
- Review sales and best practices with dispensary management teams.
- Experience working in a cannabis dispensary strongly preferred.
- Experience working as a leader/manager in the restaurant and/or bar industry preferred.
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the department.
- Ability to articulate job goals in a manner they’re completed effectively the first time.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
- Proper employment documentation; reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- If necessary, ability to work 7 days per week and to be flexible with schedule.
- Environmental Requirements and Exposure, depending on work location:
- Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables.
- Proficiency in various Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, OneNote) required.
- Bilingual Spanish/English strongly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is desirable, but not required
The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Nature’s Medicines management.
Nature’s Medicines is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations with the application process should notify the job poster.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Phoenix, AZ 85034 (Required)
- restaurant or bar manatement: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible