Brightroot is seeking to employ a Product Assembly and Packaging Technician at the Mint Dispensary Tempe location.
Brightroot is a professional management services provider currently hiring unique talent for an Arizona Licensed Non-Profit Dispensary that specializes in serving the Medical Cannabis community. Superior caliber patient service is a priority Brightroot standard, and providing patients with safe access to clean, high-quality products is of top company concern. The work environment is fast paced and non-traditional.
Ideal candidates will possess a strong work ethic, value teamwork, have professional integrity, a strong sense of personal accountability, and be career-oriented.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Product Assembly and Packaging Technician prepares all products for retail sale.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates with management to ensure proper, compliant, and efficient product assembly and packaging
- Performs weighing, assembly, packaging, and labeling of products
- Provides maintenance of processing and assembly equipment, restocks all assembly and packaging supplies, and maintains a clean, safe, and compliant work area.
- Applicant must be twenty-one (21) years of age; pursuant to A.R.S. §36-2801.10
- Applicant must consent to a criminal background check performed by the Company and/or the Arizona Department of Health Services, pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01
- Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of the criminal background check conducted by the Arizona Department of Health Services, pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01 and A.R.S. §36-2801.10
- Valid Arizona Identification
- High school diploma or equivalent. Experience and education may be substituted for one another.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated ability to understand weights and measures in standard and metric systems.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize weighing, assembly, and packaging equipment.
- General knowledge of cannabis and related products.
- Excellent skills in basic mathematics.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter and resume to the email associated with this posting. In the cover letter, please include your name, address, phone number, and email, and state which position you are applying for.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
Brightroot promotes the diverse talent of people from all backgrounds and is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Packaging: 1 year (Required)
- cannabis: 1 year (Required)
- Basic Math: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Full-time availability? if not, why?
Packaging, 1 year (Required)
cannabis, 1 year (Required)
Basic Math, 1 year (Required)
High school or equivalent (Required)