Packaging AssistantHourly Baked Bros posted 1 week ago
Arizona’s #1 edible company is looking for new team members to join our ranks. Veteran-owned Baked Bros, holds many accolades, including High Times People’s Choice, New Times Best of Phoenix, AZ Marijuana Best Edibles, as well as, CannAwards Most Popular Infused Edible and Best New Infused Product.
At Baked Bros, we are relentlessly committed to the constant and never-ending pursuit of becoming better every day. We love intensity and thrive under pressure, in fact, we see it as a stimulus for growth. We love being challenged, because it ignites our deeper potential, to catapult our impact to heights never thought possible. We care deeply and passionately about our work, our mission, our health and each other.
As a Baked Bros Level One Packaging Assistant, you are one of the last team members to evaluate product ensuring it meets our standards of quality. You understand the importance of maintaining a spotless work environment and strictly adhere to standard operating procedures. You work in an infusion kitchen with state-of-the-art equipment and high-temperature ingredients. Attention to detail is a strength and you have the stamina to stand/sit for extended periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs, bend, squat, and reach. This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 6:30am to 3:30pm with some variation as the business dictates. You report to the Packaging Manager and follow the lead of the Assistant Packaging Manager and Lead Packager.
- Sanitize/Prepare all surfaces, dishes, and storage for production
- Maintain cleanliness standards and protocol to prevent contamination
- Lift, shake, and move 15-50lbs with assistance during gummy infusion
- Affix labels to syrup bottles, packages, and boxes
- Refill staging receptacles
- Assist with consolidation of product into wholesale packaging
- Assist with the filling, capping, and sealing of syrup bottles/packages
- Assist with preparation of edibles
- Package Product
- Prep Product
- Action Oriented
- Time Management
- Ethics and Values
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Peer Relationships
- Boss Relationships
- Personal Learning
If you are looking for an unprecedented opportunity to change MMJ patients quality of life, extinguish the stigma that follows cannabis and edibles, and are ready to represent one of the cannabis industries leaders in transparency, education, and product quality. Then, visit the Careers tab at www.bakedbros.com and apply today!
We live by our core values of Impact, Consistency, and Excellence. Do you?!
Please follow instructions in description.
warehouse worker, packager, quality assurance, part-time, seasonal, full time, cannabis, edibles, dispensary
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment