Lab Technician Entry LevelHourly Natures Medicines posted 1 week ago
This is an entry level hourly laboratory position. It requires four, ten-hour shifts per week.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports laboratory staff by maintaining glassware, logs, and record books; troubleshooting and resolving problems, and helping with projects.
- Maintains glassware by cleaning, washing, sterilizing, and distributing.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance.
- Documents information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Coordinate and completes packaging projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Updates job knowledge by assisting with laboratory projects, participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications.
- Enhances laboratory and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications & Education
- High School diploma or General Education Degree.
- No laboratory experience necessary.
- Proficient with math and documentation.
- Dependable and safety conscious
- Basic mechanical skills
- Meet physical demands
Job Type: Full-time