Inventory ClerkSalary Natures Medicines posted 1 week ago
An inventory clerk maintains and updates our product records to ensure that we always have product on our sales floor.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; track orders and paperwork.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Receives, unpacks and label products; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
- Processes invoices for payment.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- May lead, guide and train employees performing related work.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Database and time management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems or research inventory losses.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
- Basic knowledge on computers, Excel and Word.
- Trustworthy, Punctual with great written and verbal skills.
Qualifications & Education
- Can work a flexible schedule. Work Schedule 5 days a week; variable schedule – Department Hours: 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Available to work at night on occasion: Once a month there may be night shifts counting inventory in 3 locations with the Inventory Compliance Manager.
Job Type: Full-time