Promotional Fitness Modeling (sometimes referred to as sports modeling) is a highly competitive industry that takes hard work and dedication. And, even though fitness models are seen everywhere—on the cover of magazines, in commercials, and in all kinds of advertisements—many people don’t know a lot about fitness modeling or what it takes to become a fitness model.
Fitness models often work for supplement manufacturers, athletic wear companies, fitness companies, and fitness publications.
Promotions models are full of personality, energy, and poise. Embodies personal appearance, personal fitness and showmanship, while also practicing guest service, professionalism, teamwork and communication. Fitness models have opportunity to participate in special events and promotions, such as but not limited to, Athletic Conferences, Convention Events, Social Media photoshoots and Cannabis industry community gatherings.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Willingness to work around Cannabis users and advocates
- Cannabis knowledge preferred not required
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be punctual and highly detail oriented
- Experience in customer service and/or hospitality strongly preferred
- Must be able to learn, retain and convey information about the company’s products and services
- Maintain brand appearance and standards
- Maintain and replenish clothing and merchandise as needed
- Must be outgoing, attentive, and comfortable engaging in conversation with customers and clients
- Must have style, confidence, charisma, and the ability to connect with a diverse spectrum of clients and partners
- Should be familiar with popular social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
- Willingness to be a part of our Social Media platforms is not required but highly preferred
- Being a team player is important to be successful in this position
- Multilingual- English/Portuguese/Spanish is not required but a plus
- Attentive Customer Service
- Visible & Available to Guests at All Times
- Responsible Cash Handling
- Speed of Service
- Store Events Spokesperson
Related Experience: A minimum of one year of experience in sales and guest service. Modeling, promotions, entertainment or hospitality highly preferred.
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Must have a current, government issued ID
- Must have reliable transportation
- Flexible availability; including days, nights, holidays and weekends
High School and or some college preferred
Job Type: Part-time
*Generous hourly rate plus commission pay structure; this is a part-time position, 20-30 hours weekly. (Hours will vary depending on season and demand)
We are looking for a Part-Time Sales and Promo Ambassador to join our fun and high energy team!
Job Type: Part-time
- Brand Ambassador: 1 year (Required)
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)