Brand RepresentativeHourly Dispensary Permits posted 1 week ago
JOB TITLE: Brand Representative
REPORTS TO: Field Marketing Manager
SUMMARY: The Brand Representatives may wear a number of hats, but always with the goal of increasing brand awareness and facilitating sales. Educating, demonstrating, and creating a memorable environment are all keys to this position. The brand representative’s goal is to build strong customer relationships in order to build brand awareness, and promote products or services, so a professional appearance and a friendly, engaging disposition are extremely crucial.
The Item 9 Labs Brand Representatives work in a number of different environments, such as dispensaries, special events, concert venues and various locations throughout the community (cannabis forward and non cannabis forward). Hours will vary, and weekend shifts are very common. As a Brand Rep, you are the face of the brand and the boots on the ground to tell our story and promote the premium nature that is Item 9 Labs.
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Be up to speed on all Item 9 Labs products to ensure clear communication
- Work closely with sales and marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies when requested
- Clear detailed mission reports due daily with high level of detail to Field Marketing Manager.
- Must be a team player and able to work well in various group settings
- Educating consumers, retailers, and patients about our products daily.
- Capturing photos in the field to tell the story of each mission for internal recaps
- Building rapport with customers and vendors.
- Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing department.
- Representing the company at product launches, events, and trade shows when scheduled.
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and internal workshops.
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
Education: College degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Marketing, Communications or related study prefered.
Must be over 21 years of age
Cannabis medical card preferred, but not mandatory
Experience: Ideally, 2-3 years experience in marketing, promotions, events or related consumer‐focused field.
Proven track record representing brands in the marketing and event field. Cannabis/CPG industry experience is a plus but not mandatory.
An exceptional ability to speak in public and articulate messaging to crowds of various sizes
Punctual and professional
Accountable, detail oriented, self-starter with the ability to execute and finish tasks in an organized and complete manner.
Have access to reliable from of transportation
A creative eye for spotting product and consumer trends
Must demonstrate entrepreneurial aptitude and be solution-focused
High level of professionalism with a positive outgoing attitude. The ability to be a social chameleon in any scenario while staying on brand and maintaining a professional appearance.
Physical/Special Requirements: Ability to lift 30‐40 lbs. easily; drivers license plus good driving record; available to work nights, weekends, and holidays based on market activity.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all‐ inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Contract
- brand ambassador: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity