Hello and thank you for checking out our new position at DIZPOT, Brand Evangelist. The ideal candidate for this position will be outgoing both in person and over the phone. They will have proven written communication skills from past professional experience. At DIZPOT, our team thrives through living and breathing the culture and core values which guide our daily work. While our team is situated in the fastest growing industry on the planet, our work environment matches that fast pace for growth in a consumption-friendly environment.
What core values you might be asking yourself, well read along with me:
- Old School Service – we pick up the phone when it rings, answer the call, and deliver with excellent customer service regardless of the situation.
- No Hesitation – if there’s a problem, we fix it and we fix it now. Our team never hesitates to do the job no matter how big or small.
- Golden Rule – we expect our team to treat each other as they intend to be treated. That means we meet our daily targets to ensure our colleagues can regularly meet theirs.
Sure, we want someone that can step up to a Microsoft Surface and know their way around it…please make sure you know how to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. if you’re going to apply for this job. Also, be ready to share your thoughts on DIZPOT in detail when we interview you, otherwise it’ll be a quick conversation. This position is for someone who wants to share the “good news” about DIZPOT with the entire world of Cannabis and Hemp businesses.
The most desired skill for the successful candidate to fill this role is personality and patience. This person must be ready to meet the daily challenge of many calls, many emails, and many miles behind a windshield. They will also be working very closely with the CEO, COO, CUO, and sales team to set meetings and come along for support and cheerleading.
If you’re the right person, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- On the road
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
$35,000 – $50,000 a year
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)